The Love of Outdoors
We all share a love of the outdoors and work tirelessly to instill that love in our children, for their future. When children spend time in the outdoors, both learning skills and exploring nature, they are more likely to grow up to be more connected with nature and help to pass on this heritage to their children.
- Recreation and Wildlife Conservation organizations like yours have seen a continuous decline in participation rates and membership over the years.
- Parents are busy, and lifestyles have changed so that nature based outdoor activities don’t appear readily accessible.
- For kids, the outdoors competes with video games and devices, organized sports and social media.
- People simply don’t spend time outside any longer, or don’t know where to start.
Outdoor recreation organizations build programs and develop activities to encourage youth to learn about and experience the outdoors. They vie for the
attention of youth and their parents, often seeing one another as adversaries. But the reality is that we all have the same end goal: to provide healthy outdoor experiences for children and families to ensure the respect and responsibility for continuing care of nature.
Be Outdoors Arizona and you!
- We can come together as a collective group with one mission by sharing our activities and participants
- We can encourage and foster a love of the outdoors among children and their families
- We nurture a new family in our organizations, we can introduce the family to similar organizations with parallel values
Our Children’s Future
By supporting Be Outdoors Arizona through populating its activity calendar, you encourage a new generation of individuals who will grow to support your organization and others like it. If everyone cooperates then everyone gains.
Share Your Programs
Please submit your upcoming events and activities to our calendar. In turn, we will provide exposure of each event through our calendar and on social media platforms. We cannot save the natural habitats in Arizona alone. Together, we have power in numbers.